Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

pins, pens, and pixie dust...


pretty much describes life here. Disney is all about the pin trading. I have about a billion pens from seating. And pixie dust... so. much. pixie dust. It is all over 8108, my car, my bag... just everywhere.

The Mickey Very Merry Christmas Parties have started, which are a lot of fun. Hot chocolate and cookies, and I get to work them! Sweet.

Harry Potter just came out, and yes I did go to the midnight premiere. It. was. AWESOME. So great, I want to go see it about a million more times. I went right after my shift to go watch, so I was about 2 and a half hours early. So yes, I did sit in a theater for roughly 2.5 hours waiting for the movie to start so I would have a good seat. I went with my roommate Sam and a girl from work, Krystal. So much fun. Just excellent.

Let's see, what else has been going on... work. Thanksgiving is right around the corner, so it's getting busy at the parks. That didn't stop me from going to play before work one day! Tom Sawyer's Island is an attraction that does not get the credit it should. My friend Anna (works Fantasyland attractions) and I went before work and had a great time. There was a cave and a fort and a raft ride and trees and plants and paths and just total awesome. And you get a really great view of big thunder mountain, which is always fun to watch.











Tea Cups is open again, which is super exciting. Partly because it is one of my favorite rides in all of Disney. yay!



well, apart from the typical adventures that are being a CP (work and playing in parks), that's about it here. I have less than 2 months left, which is crazy to think. And my birthday is in just a few days, which is even stranger. The big 21. Nuts. Mom and Dad are coming to visit.

And coming up soon is the post about Christmas decorating. Yes, it is before Thanksgiving, and yes, we have started decorating. We're at Disney! Christmas starts the day after Halloween! And it makes the apartment super homey.

No comments:

Post a Comment