Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

2 months

Did you know that I only have 2 months left in Orlando? Because I didn't either until I looked at a calendar. It is so crazy how fast time has flown by. Not gone by. FLOWN by. It still feels like I just left Atlanta. It's just weird.

Now that the minor freak out is over, I've been working. I know, shocking. The halloween parties are over, which means it is already time to decorate for Christmas. I'm not kidding, you should see Main Street. And the parks in general. There is Christmas music playing in the Crystal Palace. It's just strange. It's already time for the holidays. The holidays that I will be working on. I'm still not sure if I've accepted this yet. I'll just be spending the holidays with my Crystal Palace and Disney family, right? And of course the 8108 family. Love them.

My old roommate, Tabbie, has moved out of 8108. So I've moved in with Amanda, and the room is just so home-y. There are even hand turkeys. And if you know me at all, you know how I love hand turkeys. It's a Thanksgiving tradition. I'm serious, ask anyone that knows me. This was our Halloween adventure. I went over to someone's apartment from work, watched Rocky Horror, and then came home to make hand turkeys and watch Nightmare Before Christmas with the roomie. I was surprised I got off work so early that day too. Good times. Good times.

Let's see, what else has been going on..... It was freezing yesterday. And by freezing, not the wonderful Florida warmth. I had to wear jeans and a jacket. I was in shorts just a week ago. And it's already warming up again today. It's supposed to be back in the 70s this week. And I thought Atlanta weather was crazy....

It's my birthday in about 3 weeks. I'm going to be 21. That definitely hasn't sunk in yet. My parents are coming to visit, and I'm trying for a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. They're coming down on my birthday, a Monday, and leaving that Thursday. So I'm thinking Tuesday at Disney and Wednesday at Harry Potter. Or Busch Gardens, that would be a lot of fun too.

Speaking of birthdays, it was my roommate Sam's birthday yesterday. The big 21. We started the day at Ohana's for breakfast, a family style buffet at the Polynesian resort. After that it was off to Epcot for the day, followed by Magic Kingdom that night. There were extra magic hours, and since we're all staying at Saratoga for her birthday, we could finally stay for magic hours. We were at that park until 2 in the morning.















It was a really fun day, great way to spend my day off.

That's about all that's going on in the 8108. Christmas parties start this week, class tomorrow, and inspections Tuesday. Well, at least there's never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment