Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A month already

Exactly one month ago I was checking in and getting all moved in to 8108. Has it really been a month already? Crazy, time is starting to really fly by super fast.

Nothing too exciting is going on, I've been working everyday since last Thursday, so most of my time has been spent at The Crystal Palace. I had some more training and took a safety class, so now I'm trained to use the computer for checking people in for reservations and using the tablet. I feel all secret agent; it involves a radio.

Laura, Amanda, and I went to Typhoon Lagoon on Monday. That probably wasn't the best idea for me, since I had been awake since 4 AM for the learning how to open the restaurant shift that started at 6 AM. It was fun though, I hadn't been to a water park in like 10 years. After that we went to get some food (I have the worst time trying to have a normal eating schedule). I fell asleep on the couch about 5 minutes after I got out of the shower, so I was in my jommies and my hair was in a towel, and I was asleep at 7 PM. It was an interesting sight, I'm surprised there are no pictures. That turned out being a 2 hour nap, which means I woke up just in time for the real housewives of new jersey reunion, part 2. All I can say: crazy.

Tuesday I went with some Crystal Palace people to Ale House to hang out after work. Fun times, fun times.

Back to Disney news. They've already started decorating the park for fall/halloween, so there are pumpkins and orange and all that fun stuff all around main street. I need to walk through and see it as a guest, I can't really tell from the front porch of the palace.

Next Monday my mom and brother are coming down for a little visit. It's his September break, and they'll be here Monday-Thursday, with park adventures Tuesday and Wednesday. There are probably going to be a lot of McDonough kids down here that week. Whenever it's September break, they all end up at Disney. The following week my aunt and cousins are coming down, so I'm hoping I get those days off from work. I really want to have them eat at The Crystal Palace for breakfast. Mainly because I love breakfast food and we have really good breakfast food. And there are the characters, which is always adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment